The BITeamwork 126.96.36.199 release is a standard release version of BITeamwork that has fairly robust SQL updates to the underlying BITeamwork relational database repository schema. It also has one configuration file change that will need to be updated under the /msgdb/pages/admin/ folder under your OBIEE instances folder(s). The standard WAR file application upgrade is also required.
Here are the steps required to initiate the upgrade in your Oracle BI system to this version:
- Backup your current BITeamwork database repository schema
- Backup any customization files you've made to the BITeamwork configuration files such as those for Advanced Printing, or any of the customMessages files.
- Download the latest BITeamwork version from your download link for approved downloads and uninstall it to a temporary directory
- Run the database script for your respective RDBMS vendor based on your existing version of the BITeamwork repository:
- Use the UpgradeAndHotFixFiles folder or manually deploy or install the BITeamwork WAR file to the WebLogic Server.
- Copy the admin.htm file from the BITeamwork install path /InstallFiles/BITeamwork/1111.../coreapplication_obips_n/msgdb/pages/admin/ folder and place it in the Oracle BI Fusion Middleware Home path $FMW_HOME/instance/instance.../bifoundation/OracleBIPresentationServicesComponent/coreapplication_obips1/msgdb/pages/admin/ folder
- Restart the Oracle BI Services via EM or using the OPMNCTL command line interface
- Verify that BITeamwork is functioning by accessing the Oracle BI Dashboards and the Oracle BI Administration page.