Version 2.3 of BITeamwork is available for BETA release as of 2013/10/15 via special request directly to the BITeamwork team at Art of BI Software.
Once you receive the download link for the BETA, save it to a location on your OBIEE server and follow the upgrade instructions below.
- Extract the BITeamwork_2.3.zip downloaded file in a temporary directory on the server, ex: c:\tmp
- Navigate to the to the BITeamwork_2.3 base folder
- Edit the uninstallBITeamwork.bat|sh file and modify the variables to match your current BITeamwork and WebLogic Server environment for your OBIEE server instance
- Open a command prompt window and execute the uninstallBITeamwork.bat|sh file
- Edit the installBITeamwork.bat|sh file and modify the variables to match your current BITeamwork and WebLogic Server environment for your OBIEE server instance
- Also update the line in the file with the text, for %%i in (*.war) do ren %%i %%i.old%FILE_TS% so that the last variables are in double quotes as follows:
- for %%i in (*.war) do ren "%%i" "%%i.old%FILE_TS%"
- opmnctl stopall
- opmnctl startall
If you have any questions are bump into issues please submit a ticket using this support ticket system. We'll be glad to help you with the upgrade if you needed it.
The BITeamwork Team